This week on The Electronic Intifada podcast:
- In a series of aerial attacks, Israel kills 16 Palestinians and wounds more than seventy in the Gaza Strip, we’ll have an update with our correspondent Rami Almeghari in Gaza
- Palestinian who went 71 days without food restarts his hunger strike after Israel breaches a deal to free him
- The Israeli government launches a new international propaganda campaign, featuring ads on CNN International, that seeks to brand Israel as a haven of green technologies and environmentalism while the actual environmental impact of its illegal occupation paints a different picture
- An interview with Al Jazeera English reporter Sherine Tadros, featured in the new documentary film The War Around Us, which tells the stories of how she and another reporter, Ayman Mohyeldin, covered Israel’s assaults on Gaza in the winter of 2008 to 2009
- And a major victory in the global boycott, divestment and sanctions movement as pension giant TIAA-CREF divests nearly $73 million dollars from the Caterpillar corporation following major BDS activism by human rights campaigners.