This week on The Electronic Intifada podcast:
- A study backed and supported by the UK government reveals that Israel treats every Palestinian child as a “potential terrorist;”
- Palestinian Authority police violently attack Palestinians in Ramallah protesting against Mahmoud Abbas’ invitation to meet with Israeli Deputy Prime Minister and war criminal Shaul Mofaz, we’ll feature a report from our correspondent Jalal Abukhater who was at the protests;
- Updates from the ongoing Palestinian prisoners’ hunger strike;
- A scientific probe indicates former Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat was murdered as the radioactive poison polonium was found in heavy amounts on his personal belongings;
- A rabbi who once called for the slaughter of a million Palestinians is to supervise the Israeli red cross;
- The Electronic Intifada beats most Israeli leaders in Twitter influence;
- And the Presbyterian Church USA fails to pass a divestment resolution by only two votes, but passes a measure to boycott products made in Israeli settlements.