This week on The Electronic Intifada podcast:
- Bedouin communities await Israel’s forcible relocation plan;
- Amnesty International calls on Israel to release Palestinian academic jailed “to deter left-wing activists”;
- A report from Rami Almeghari in Gaza on a recent Israeli drone attack which killed one man and injured another;
- Honoring Palestinian history: filmmaker Annemarie Jacir on her new film, “When I Saw You”;
- News from the global boycott, divestment and sanctions movement including the first approval of an academic boycott against Israeli institutions by a scholars group in the US; and activists appeal to actor Morgan Freeman and Canadian broadcaster Jian Ghomeshi to cancel their participation in an event hosted by the Canadian Friends of Hebrew University; and more.
Click here to read more of Maureen Clare Murphy’s interview with filmmaker Annemarie Jacir.