I’ve covered the story of the “anti-Semitism” witch hunt in the Labour Party since 2015. In that time, I’ve written an estimated 150 articles on the topic.
We’ve reported on the propaganda war against Jeremy Corbyn for years, and in detail.
But it can be a lot to take in. And for those who haven’t followed the story all along, it may be hard to know where to start.
So The Electronic Intifada is proud to present this mini-documentary, giving an overview of how Israel and its lobby helped bring down Jeremy Corbyn.
It uses archive video clips and primary documents to bust the media smears about “Labour anti-Semitism.”
Watch it now!
Produced, directed and edited by Tala Kaddoura.
Written by Tala Kaddoura and Asa Winstanley.
If you want to read more about the issues we raise in the video, here’s a list of useful articles:
- “This is the bogus anti-Semitism report that sank Jeremy Corbyn” – on the Labour Students report by Michael Rubin
- “How Israel lobby manufactured UK Labour Party’s anti-Semitism crisis” – an investigative piece from the first major wave of the smear campaign in 2016
- “Zionism and anti-Semitism: Joseph Massad on the sordid historical alliance” – a conversation on the Moderate Rebels podcast with Professor Joseph Massad on the true story of the Zionist movement’s alliances with Nazism
- “Jewish anti-Zionist removed as Momentum vice chair” – my report on Jackie Walker from when Momentum kicked her out
- “Jewish Labour Movement was refounded to fight Corbyn” – on their true history
- “New Jewish Labour Movement director was Israeli embassy officer” – how Ella Rose tried to hide her links to Israel
- “Who is lying about Israeli embassy agent Shai Masot?” – on the star of Al Jazeera’s series, The Lobby
- “Is Labour Friends of Israel an Israeli embassy front?” – how the group launders Israeli propaganda
- “How the Israel lobby fakes anti-Semitism” – on former Labour politician Joan Ryan’s lies
- “Disgraced Israeli agent Shai Masot attended minister’s secret London meeting” – the documents that show Shai Masot was probably part of the Ministry of Strategic Affairs
- “Keir Starmer tilts Labour sharply towards Israel” – how the new Labour leader has embraced Zionism
- “Israel lobby slaughters Corbyn again” - how Corbyn was kicked out of the party