Lobby Watch 18 November 2020
This was part of their virtual Transcending the Israel Lobby at Home and Abroad Conference.
The discussion was moderated by historian Walter L. Hixson, whose most recent book is Israel’s Armor: The Israel Lobby and the First Generation of the Palestine Conflict.
Our topics included:
- Will Biden reverse Donald Trump’s anti-Palestinian measures?
- Can progressives push the Democratic Party to support Palestinian rights?
- How will the Israel lobby adjust to the new administration?
- Will the United States return to compliance with the Iran nuclear deal?
- Arab regimes normalizing ties with Israel
- What lies ahead for the boycott, divestment and sanctions (BDS) movement and the prospects for a one-state solution?
We also discussed censorship of Palestinian voices on social media, including by Facebook, Twitter and Zoom.
Watch the video above!
Add new comment